Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Shower!



Today I received our first shower invitation for our "BG" or "burg girl" shower in Leesburg!  It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and definitely my taste: simple, classic, and elegant.  It is so fun to think that a MONTH from today, ryan and i will at our first shower.  This will kick off our wedding festivities!  From "what I hear" there will be lots of "special drinks" and dancing: what could be better?   And, have I mentioned that I love love love the saying???  In case you cannot read it:  Before kelly and ryan walk down the aisle, let's help them celebrate in true southern style.   And how cute is the extra card with the hostesses and registries!  I love my burg girls and their parents and I am already thankful for all that they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment