Friday, October 30, 2009

October has been busy! I went to get Dyan hitched on October 3rd. Her wedding was awesome, lots of great ideas, and she was a beautiful bride! oh and she had pretty awesome maids!
The maids in front of the Cavalier


Before the Rehearsal Dinner: Me, Kate, and Dyan
Kate and I at rehearsal dinner
I can only imagine what their honeymoon was like!

The next weekend was my 28th Birthday!


That is me and my nephew! Isn't he so cute in his Gator Gear! Start 'em young! This was the weekend of our last shower in Florida, October 24th. It was a great shower, lots of GREAT stuff. Got some Vietri, some Waterford, some Lenox, etc!

At our shower in leesburg! This is our "milk pitcher" I love how organic the Vietri looks!









Fashion for the Men!
I need a vote: Do you like option 1 for the tuxes or option 2. The lady said that usually the groom does a different style than the groomsmen to stand out. I don't think that I have ever realized this.... Ryan will have a different boutineere than the other guys anyways....Take a vote, let me know! I won't say which one is my favorite or ryan's, but let me know what you guys think. They are the same vest, different tie.

Option 1:

Option 2 far away:
Option 2 Close up:

2 comments:

  1. I guess option 1 - since it has a solid tie since the vest is printed. But really - you should get whatever Ryan wants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both, but I think option 1 takes a slight advantage for me.

    ReplyDelete