Thursday, May 21, 2009

Accomplished

The Save the Dates are ORDERED!  YAY!  I think that I got all the information on them that I wanted like accommodations and the wedding website.  Hopefully they will be here by next week and then I will address them and get them out in the mail!  When you get them, book your hotel rooms at Ross Bridge!  It is going to be so much fun, especially since I know that a lot of you are coming into town a few days early.
Also, I have been working on the wedding website for about 2 hours.  Trying to link places and input the wedding party.  I need to upload pics of all my beautiful bridesmaids and that will be a task finding that "perfect" and "appropriate" picture!  
So, Bachelorette party seems to be picking up pace, thanks to Kate, who is a great planner!  It will be November 6-9 here in Birmingham!  I couldn't decide anywhere else to go and I love it here so why not?  Plus, there will be a couples chill shower on Friday so everyone can meet our Birmingham friends so it will be even that much more fun at the wedding since everyone will know each other!  
Done blogging for now.  Getting back to work on the website and then crashing for yet another hard days work (BOOOOO) 

3 comments:

  1. Glad everything is going so well! I know the STDs are going to be fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STD made me laugh out loud - guess you can tell i'm not in wedding planning mode... I thought something else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Just to clarify: STD = Save the Date! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete