Saturday, May 9, 2009

Still Splurging

So, a while back when I went to the White Room to try on dresses, they asked me if it was ok if they had a newspaper there to take pics and interview me re: planning a wedding during a bad economy.  Of course I said sure, and they took lots of pics.  Well, the story ran a week or so ago and here is the LINK.  In the actual newspaper, there was a pic of me in one of their wedding dresses, but I find that on line...  Please take note of the "new" title!  Only I would be in the newspaper under "brides still splurging"!  Enjoy and maybe one day you will see the picture!

2 comments:

  1. that is so fun, Kel!! Loved the article and I completely concur!!! You better hold on to that article - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still love this - cannot wait to see the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete