Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Website

I have found a new website, thanks to Kelly's Book, that I am obsessed with!  I love pussy willows and amaryllis flowers and there is a pic on this website under Details and Flowers then click on Decor.  There is a pic of a fire place and this whole decor used pussy willows and amaryllis.  Also, the pine cones under Weddings and Events are so cute.  Love the groom's boutaniers (spelling???). There are also lots of birchwood used throughout this website!  Truly an inspiration and exactly what I love!  This is the website.  Enjoy!  I am off to looking at places today, so wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous - so wintry!! and i like the pine cone boutaniers too (i don't know how to spell it either). and if you had canoe rides at your wedding... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are liking the book!! It's so you and Ryan - awesome!! And very cool/wintry!!

    ReplyDelete