Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DRESS!!!

OK, after much deliberation and thinking, I have decided on a dress!  I went today and got it.  However, when I got there, they had a new one in... I of course had to try it just to "make sure".  SO, I liked it, but after sitting/walking around in it for 30 minutes and then putting my favorite back on, I KNEW which one I wanted.  I got my favorite one...  I don't want to put pics up on here, so if you want to see it, let me know.  I can send you the REAL style number, yes, I had it wrong.  I knew that the Lian Carlo one online was NOT the dress, but now, I have the right number and you can look it up!  Also, we need a name for it... I hate numbers, so i am going to name it!  Suggestions???  Only after looking at it of course.
Just an update, I am so excited, I absolutely LOVE the dress and cannot wait to wear it.  Of course, they will have to take it in about 10 inches because by then I will be sooo skinny!  haha!  
OH, and I got a job offer while I was there... They want me to model some of their dresses.  I was SHOCKEd....  So, she told me to think about it because obviously I would have to walk in like 5 inch heels for the length to be correct!  I am up for it... Kelly a Model... WOW, never thought I would see that day, although my mom did remind me that I took modeling in 6th grade (I already have a resume!) 
Anyways, just an update!  This is by far the most exciting thing about getting married (Other than the ring and ryan of course)!  

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So this is none of the ones I saw so yes -please send me the info so i can go see pics - or email me at kellyshawmartin@gmail.com. I'm so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog from the fittingbackin blog. Would love to see the pic of the dress. My sis just got engaged (yay) lilmissstaci18@aol.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly! Email me a pic of your dress, please! I would love to see it!

    Also, awesome about the modeling offer. Are you going to do it??

    ReplyDelete