Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW

WOW, yesterday was a white out!  It was beautiful and so much fun to see a true blizzard (in my opinion, it was the biggest "snow storm" I had been in)!  Welcome to March!  It was cool to go shopping when it was snowing so much outside-never done that before!   
OK, so yesterday I went to look at Melissa Sweet gowns.  Kelly came with me and offered a fresh opinion.  It was great and I added a new one to the list!  It is beautiful, but once again you cannot compare it to the other one because it is soooo different.  Anyways, I am still contemplating all of my options, I never thought that I would like so many!  I remember shopping for prom dresses to the point that I had tried on everyone in orlando and still hated them all!  At least that is not the case now.... 
I think that I will just call and tell them to order one, when it comes in, it will be a good surprise!  I would send out the Lian Carlo dress but honestly, i don't think that the one online is the one in the store...  Or if it is, it just doesn't even look like the same dress.  
Alright, I am off to Pilates, then a massage, then Pilates Symposium, then to pick up Tucher!  Have a great Monday and try not to Freeze!

1 comment:

  1. I had such a blast with you Kel - you looked beautiful in ALL of them, but I do love the one you 'added' to the list. :)

    Have fun at pilates!!

    ReplyDelete