Friday, March 13, 2009

Things to do

Sorry that I haven't been on here in a LONG time.  I have been super busy, yes, kelly worked M,T,W,R,F, AND I am working this weekend.  I honestly feel like ALL I DO is work right now.  

In the back of my mind I have lots of things to do, since I love making lists here it goes:

1.  Save the Date - currently working on the final number for how many to send
2.  Finalize the list and obtain addresses  (UGH)    
3.  Bridesmaid Dresses
4.  Rehearsal Dinner - by far the hardest thing for us right now- COMPLETED!
5.  Order Logo
6.  Register for ALL the stuff that we want!!!!  This will be the best thing, we all know that I am good at finding things that I want!!!
7.  Decide on linens and those Chivari Chairs...   

That is a good list for now...  I am sure that I could add a LOT more to it, but I don't want to get too ambitious since I know that for a few more weeks I will be working lots more... :(


2 comments:

  1. you make me smile. I am excited about #3 and #6 for you, ha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! You guys are doing so well!! If there's anything me or Austin can do to help let us know!

    ReplyDelete