Friday, February 20, 2009

Lighting and Dress


I sent the deposit in for the lighting.  I am going to have 12 amber colored uplights and spotlights on the cakes, as well as a gobo (will use our monogram).  It should be beautiful and help those tall walls in the reception room!
I am getting soooo excited about wedding dress shopping!  My mom, Mrs. Shami, and Sara plus Lily are coming on Monday and we go to two places on Tuesday and one on Wednesday.  The above picture is just something I found online, it is not what I am looking for, just adding some flair!  If I want to go back and look again, I will go back on Wednesday afternoon.  I am getting so super excited!  Anita is also coming on Tuesday to the White Room, she knows the lady there very well and wants to come by.  I am also meeting with her on Monday for lunch to go over all the things that have been accomplished thus far and then onward.  We will cover linens, rehearsal dinner, and hand all the contracts to her so she can have a copy as well.   Will update on that meeting and of course dress shopping!
There are sooo many styles that I like and I hope that will pay off in the end because I want to love lots of different looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment