Friday, February 13, 2009

YAY!


Ok, so many of you know that I have been studying for the registered dietitian exam and it has been a very stressful time for me.  Well, as of yesterday morning, I passed the exam!  So, now it is official, I am now a RD- what I have gone to school for for 8 years!  Finally, a light at the end of the tunnel!  Anyways, now that it is out of the way, I can really focus on more wedding stuff and not have the looming in the back of my mind all the time!
Just wanted to share the news!  I am working on a design layout for the reception right now.  I am going to attempt to try and figure out a way to post it and when I do you all can put some input in!  
Does anyone have any ideas when to send out save the dates???  I am just thinking a little bit earlier than normal because 1. most people are traveling out of town and 2. it is the weekend before Christmas.  I think that I have found some cute invitations and as Lindsay pointed out- save the wedding logo for its first appearance in the invitations!  Gotta love her brilliantness!  

2 comments:

  1. Kel - check your email, I'm sending you a re-creation of that Save the Date. We could do those when you come home next. Save the Dates are usually sent 4-6 months in advance, but around major holidays, should be sent up to 9 months in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LindsEsq is all over it - we sent ours 5 months in advance! (no major holiay)

    CONGRATULATIONS!I hope you're celebrating - and Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete