Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding dress Update

WHEW.  I never knew that this could be soo exhausting yet so much fun.  We went to our three appointments and I have it narrowed down to 10... haha.  Well, I really have 2 that are my favorite and it is hard to choose.  SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE GOING TO TELL RYAN!!!!
One is a Priscilla of Boston and was always my favorite from the beginning. It is a classic, fun, unique, beautiful gown.  The other is a Lian Carlolace gown with a sweetheart neckline and a sash.  Both are so different that I just can't decide.  I think that i will get both and wear one to the ceremony and the other to the reception!!!  hahahahah
Anyways, So where I am at now is that I am going to go to Atlanta this weekend for Mike and Nikki's wedding and I am going to the Pricscilla of Boston/Melissa Sweet store.  I have an appointment on Sunday at 3.  I looked on the website and there are some more gowns that I have to try on before making my decision.  I just want to be sure.  They have the 5 gowns there that I saw online and really want to try on.  Kelly is going with me, so that will be good to have a new opinion.  Anyways, that is where i stand right now.
Oh, and I found a new bridesmaid dress, but it will have to depend on what dress I get, it will look great with my favorite one!  Sara, who made it????
Also, if you want pics, just email me kmdrawdy@yahoo.com and i will send it, I just don't want to put it on line because some people don't need to see it!!!

1 comment:

  1. eeek! so exciting!! email me pics at kellyshawmartin@gmail.com!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete