Monday, February 9, 2009

Quick check-in

So, not much has been going on, but I don't want ya'll to think that I have given up on blogging!  I have been busy lately and not doing too much wedding planning.  I need to contract out a lighting company-have a few quotes and will try to do that this week.  
I want to go look for dresses the week of February 23rd.  I am going to see who can make it that week... hint hint!
I just want to get that ball rolling.  There are a few really nice places here in Birmingham so I would like to find one here, just to make it easier for fittings, etc.  
Alright, everyone have good weeks and I will keep you posted on anything else that comes up!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad everything is going so well! I know - sometimes life gets in the way of wedding planning! hehe

    Oh there ARE some great places for dress shopping in Bham - but you can always come to ATL and dress shop.. hint hint! haha j/k But if you do end up having to be here we'll likely have a house by then -YAY! Hope you guys had a blast with T/F this weekend!

    ReplyDelete