Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CONFIRMATION



Quick Update!  It is official, the contract for Ross Bridge is in and it is ours!  YAY!  It is relaxing (somewhat) to know that the big aspects of the wedding planning are getting checked off the never-ending list...
Also, we sent the contract in for AZZ IZ!  They are also officially ours.  Should be a great reception!  I am coming up with ideas for the BG Dance off!!!  This could get out of hand... 
Other than that, I am thinking of making an appointment for a bridal salon here.  I want to go soon!  I am tearing out tons of pics from the magazines that Annie got for me (It seems like I get a new one everyday-thanks Annie it is great)!  There are a lot that I really like.  We will see how they look on!
I also am finalizing our honeymoon!  YAY!  We are going to Kauai for 6 nights and Hawaii (Big Island) for 7 nights.  Click on the links to see where we are staying.  I met with a travel agent here in Bham and got some good recs- Hawaii is her specialty!  There was no way to fit in Maui because of the time of year (Christmas and New Years).  Every hotel has 6-8 night minimums during that time of year so we chose our favorite islands from what we have heard.  I am thinking that we may go to Maui to drive the Road To Hana one day, apparently we will be "island hoppers"  That sounds like a good retirement job!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh! you are going to have such a good time on your two-week honeymoon!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - look at you - it's all coming together just perfectly!! It's going to be beautiful and your honeymoon is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird! I think we're going to Hawaii, too! I wanted to go to Greece, but October will be rainy and kinda cold. =(

    ReplyDelete