Monday, January 26, 2009

Florist Update

The above logo is the one that I am leaning to.... any suggestions!
Ok, so went to Rachel Goudel/Andy Boyles and LOVED them!  So artistic and creative and the house was the coolest place I have ever been to.  I cannot explain it because my vocabulary sucks, but it was amazing and eclectic (that is a good word)!  I will be anticipating a quote and hopefully they will be within reason.  Then, I have it narrowed down to 2 florist/event designers and will have to make a hard choice.
Anyways, that is my update on what I have done so far!

4 comments:

  1. I think the monogram is very pretty! I'm glad you really liked the florist. You could have used "scintillating" out of your file of favorite words...but I think amazing/eclectic gets the point across :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, one of my favorite "words"
    So, you think that this monogram will work for all that we need it to do???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure it will work. What colors are you thinking? If you do the browns for the monogram, then the invitations would probably have to be green, champagne or cream(unless you change your colors)to show up and print right. But, I think that would be really pretty...and maybe easier than printing on brown paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you loved them!! I think they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete