Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Planning, planning, planning


I am looking for a monogram to help personalize our wedding, tell me if you like any of these shown above, I love a few of them... 



Just a quick update on what I have been doing for the wedding.  We have the band contract in hand, just have to fill it out and get is confirmed. AZZ IZ should be great!  
The Ross Bridge contract has to be completed by January 28, I am currently working on finishing it to turn it in next week.
I go to Rachel Goudel on Monday to meet for a final flower quote.  I got a quote from Jon Davis with Avid companies and WOW.... It was 6,000 more than the other quote and I feel like it was the same stuff, actually, I know it was since I have "the vision"!  I was very surprised considering that the other one was already high!  Anyways, so needless to say, over 10,000 of flowers will not be at our wedding.  After I go to Rachel on Monday I will be going back to FlowerStems to see what we can work on.  Depending on Rachel's Goudel meeting, I will either go with FlowerStems or her.  Will be finalizing that next week as well as the other mentioned above.  Then.... I get to do the FUN STUFF, like shopping for bridesmaid dresses and of course, MINE!   Once I lose a few more pounds I will try on those dresses, but NOT until then.

Also, I am meeting with a travel agent tomorrow to help planning the honeymoon!  So exciting! 

3 comments:

  1. I love monograms, too. You can incorporate them through invitations, programs, menus, etc. I think all are great. But, I really like 3, 4, 8 and 9. I am so excited about your band! I think they will be a perfect match for your crowd. It's all shaping up Kel - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 2, 5, and 9 - Nine is my favorite!

    Holy cow about the flowers - outrageous! I'm glad you found someone you liked that can do it for a (semi) reasonable price! sounds like lots of stuff is falling into place!

    love you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mongrams! Are those from paperpunch?? I bought a stamp from them to "seal" the envelopes. I think they're fab!!

    I hear you - flowers can go crazy. I can't speak of anyone but Rachel/Andy since they're the only ones I negotiated with but they were VERY flexible. Like - we cut it down $2,000. Granted, I let some things go, did some things myself and had them do the 'big bang' stuff (alter; pew markers, etc.). Good luck with everything - you're doing SO WELL!!!

    ReplyDelete