Saturday, January 10, 2009

Update!


Let's See where do I begin... Oh yes, GO GATORS!  Amazing game and an amazing team.  That was one of the best games I have been to and I enjoyed it thanks to my mom!  Ryan was the loudest in the stadium I truly think.  
Anyways, an update on all that has been going on.  I went to dreamcakes and was so-so on the taste and style of cakes that the lady usually makes.  I just wasn't that impressed, nothing jumped out at me.  Therefore, I am going to check out a few others.  If anyone has any ideas on AU or FL cakes, please let me know of some.
My mom is coming up this week to check out some florists.  I have scheduled a few and am kind of scared to go.  I am not the biggest floral person, Ryan calls me "sticks and stones"!  We are also meeting with a wedding coordinator to be used on the "day of" just to help execute the wedding!  It is the one Kelly used at hers so I have a good report of what she does and know that she is a hard worker, which is what I need.  Also, I am going to Ross Bridge again with my mom.  I absolutely love it.  It just has a really sentimental value to it and I love the tall ceilings with wood framing.  I think that with the lighting and it all set up it will be gorgeous.  We are having a "cocktail" hour for the guests before the actual reception which will take place outside of the banquet hall.  I am leaning almost 100% to Ross Bridge because it is really accessible for out of town guests which will be 99% of people coming.  That is a huge plus because people won't have to drive around the world. 
We are also in the works of planning the honeymoon!  Hawaii is going to be the locale and it is going to be from December 20 to Jan 2!  I am so excited about this.  What an awesome vacation!
OK, I am going to keep everyone posted.  The big details are almost out of the way but I am going to start looking into DIY (do it yourself) projects for the small details.  So, if you see anything that you think would be a fun project please let me know!
Also, the "list" of who makes the cut on bridesmaids/maids/matron will be coming out shortly!  I have to finalize it and then everyone will know their roles!  hahahahhaha, i love you guys!!!!  You know I have to keep you on your toes!  

1 comment:

  1. Go Gators - it was SO GOOD to see you & Ryan at the game, although I have to say my actual memory of time spent together is a bit hazy... hahah.

    ReplyDelete