Monday, January 12, 2009

New Florist

Love lots of pics from this florist one and will be meeting with them this week!  I feel like they can incorporate what I like since a lot is just like their style...  Kelly used them at her wedding and everything was super gorgeous!  Maybe I will find a  pic of what they did at hers and you will see how awesome they are! 
Mom should be here in a couple of hours and I am looking forward to all the frenzy that is going to be coming our way!  Will be posting a lot this week, so be ready with comments please!

3 comments:

  1. MY FAVORITE! I mean it - I heart them SO MUCH. They're amazing and so are their rentals and they REALLY work with you on the price. I hope you love them as much as I did. :) Please tell them Kelly from February says hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are all of your meetings going?! Can't wait for an update - you are SO on the ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kel-I caved and joined! I love all of your ideas and can't wait to see more and more!

    ReplyDelete